Invest in AZ! We’re excited to announce that The TACO Team is joining this year’s #AZGivesDay — a statewide, 24-hour online giving campaign. Please consider giving on April 6. You can also donate now through Early Giving at https://www.azgives.org/TACOTeam!
Join us for our 3rd year! Come out and help us raise $ for this awesome cause. Celebrate PRIDE and help Southern AZ’s trans community.
Southern Arizona Gender Alliance is a non-profit organization that supports and advocates for southern Arizona’s community of trans identities: transsexual, transgender, genderqueer, masculine of center, feminine of center, non-binary, two-spirit, butch, femme, gender fluid, intersex, and ALL of us who are gender fabulous!
SAGA envisions a society in which transgender, non-binary, and gender-creative people are ensured of their basic rights and can be open, honest and safe at home and in the community. We provide support groups, advocacy, community education, and training for businesses, service providers, and community members on how our allies can be supportive and inclusive.
Tickets are $15 purchased in advance and include 2 hours of bowling and shoe rental. We will also have some great Raffle prizes!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Nope! If you are over 21 have your ID for the bar!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is a large parking lot with parking in front, on the side & behind
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It helps! But I will have a list.
Can our team have their own lane?
Yes, minimum per lane is 5 bowlers but max is 7. We pay per lane so the more bowlers per lane the more $ we raise for SAGA.
Can I come even if I don’t bowl?
ABSOLUTELY! We only pay for the lanes we use, so if you want to buy a ticket and just be a spectator or cheerleader for our bowlers and enjoy the food, drink & raffle prizes, COME ON DOWN!
Hey everyone we are collecting pet food for Southern Arizona Animal Food Bank! They deliver food and items to pet parents all over Southern Arizona and the shelves are a bit sparse lately.
Dog & Cat food (wet or dry)
Flea & tick products
Gift certificates for Spay/Neuter
You can bring items to any of our events or message us and we can arrange to meet you to pick them up.
We’ve been working on this for over a year, but it’s finally complete and ready to order! 143 pages, 67 recipes, full color, hardcover fantastic cookbook!
Now through November 30th, 2020, get 30% off with code “BFCM30”!
Grief support is now available by appointment. One on One, private, secular grief support when you need it via Zoom. Contact us today to set up an appointment.
We provide space for those who have lost a loved one and wish to express their experiences and feelings on the road to moving on in a safe, secular, and non-judgmental environment.
Giving back isn’t cancelled. On #GivingTuesdayNow, we’re sharing ways you can express generosity right from your own home.
1. Donate to our Food Bank fundraiser- https://donate.communityfoodbank.org/TheTACOTeam
2. Send cards to friends & family (supporting USPS at same time).
3. Use sidewalk chalk to share gratitude and hopeful messages with your neighbors.
4. donate to help us continue to thrive through this crisis- www.thetacoteam.org/donate
5. Volunteer to do shopping for vulnerable friends/family (if you are able).
7. Order a meal from a local restaurant for take out or delivery- try to call/order direct instead of using an app as they retain more of the funds.
8. Sign up for our Fry’s Community Rewards program to donate to us with every grocery trip!
10. Add us as your Amazon Smile charity! Whenever you order essentials from Amazon you can earn us a donation.
11. Paint some kindness rocks to hide in your neighborhood or just your front yard, join Hide Tucson Rocks
12. Join Coin Up to earn us regular donations whenever you shop!
13. Bake bread or goodies for your friends or family and deliver to their doorsteps! Use safe practices.
14. Recommend good books, movies or binge-worthy shows to us and your friends to help pass the time!